Custom Field templates allow you to create a template that you will be able to use for new requests and tasks. This will allow you to create a set of custom fields that you can add to provide more information for your external talents when they submit a proposal, respond from your request or accept a task.
You can find, add, edit and remove your custom field templates by clicking on the dropdown menu beside your name and navigate to Templates > Custom Field Templates.
Create a new template by clicking on the Create New Template button
- Provide a name for the template
- Add custom items based on your needs by clicking on the item you want to add
- Set whether your field is Mandatory and visible to your external talent
- Click on Save Template once done
How to use Request templates in a request
- Add a new request
- Select your type of request
- Enter the needed information
- Click on Request custom fields
- Select your request template
- Once all information has been entered, click Save Request
Learn how to create a request here.
How to use custom field templates in a task
- Select the desired project
- Click on the Add new task button
- Provide all the needed information
- Click on Custom Fields Template
- Select your template
- Enter all the information needed then click on Create task when done
Check out this article to learn how to create a task.