When your client uses Shortlist, getting paid is a simple process for you. All you do is upload your invoice - no need for emails or phone calls back and forth! Here are a few simple steps for you to follow:
- Be sure to enter all of the correct bank and tax information during the on-boarding process.
- Once registered, quickly double check your profile to ensure that all of your personal payment information is correct.
- Upload your invoice to your dashboard (instructions here).
- Your client will automatically receive an email notification letting them know you uploaded a new invoice.
- Once your client reviews and approves your invoice (or rejects it if there are corrections to be made), you will automatically receive an email notification.
- Your client will Schedule your invoice to be processed, according to their pay schedule.
- When your invoice status changes from Scheduled to Paid, you will receive another email.
Note: Be sure to communicate directly with your client so you understand their pay schedule.