The invoice forwarding feature allows you to automatically notify someone of a change in invoice status. This means no more emails back and forth or missed payment deadlines. Here's how it works:
- You determine who should receive automatic notification of invoice status changes.
- Any time you approve, edit or reject an invoice, a notification is automatically sent to the person(s) indicated in your settings, including details of the payment and a link to review the invoice.
- You save time by not needing to communicate these updates each time!
Setting up Invoice Forwarding
- Access the account settings tab in your settings menu
2. Enter the email address for any individuals who you would like to receive notification of invoice status change. You can enter as many email addresses as you would like.
3. Notifications will now be sent to the individual(s) you indicated.