There are two levels of access in Shortlist:
Admin for administrative users who need access to all aspects of your Shortlist account.
Regular for users who don't need everything, just what pertains to their job role.
This article focuses on adjusting the permissions for user roles. Click here for more information on how to set each team member as an administrative or regular user.
Adjusting Permissions for Regular Users:
- Navigate to the Settings menu and select User Permissions
2. Use the checkboxes to determine which aspects you want your regular users to have access to. Options include:
- Requests - Editing and creating requests for talent to submit to
- Tasks and Projects - Accessing tasks & projects
- Documents - Viewing, uploading and sending talent documents for signature
- Agreements - Accessing signed agreements from talent's profile and agreement templates
- Insights - Reporting on talent status
- Payments - Accessing and processing invoices
- Inviting Talent - Inviting new talent to your Shortlist account
- Assigning relationship managers - Assigning who receives notifications of talent activity