Sending your external talent messages through Shortlist helps you keep track of conversations without weeding through emails.
Sending a message from a talent's profile
When you send a message through your talent's profile, they will receive an email notification with a link to respond directly to your message. Additionally, both internal team members and external talent can reply directly to direct messages, right from your email without the need to login to review and respond.
Here's how to respond to a message through Shortlist:
- Navigate to the desired talent's profile
- Select the "Messages" tab under the logo
- Enter your message and click "Post"
4. You will be notified when your talent sends you a response
5. All your conversations with this talent are stored in their profile!
Sending a bulk message to specific talent
Additionally, you can send a custom message in bulk. This can be used for sending an update or a reminder to your external talent.
- Go to the list of all your external talent
- Select the specific talent by marking a check on the talent's tile
- Under the Actions bar, click on the dropdown option and select 'Send message'
- Enter the subject and content of your message
- Click Send
Note: When you send a message to your external talent, they can respond directly from the email they will receive. Their reply will then be automatically sent to their profile.
Learn more about communicating with your talent in requests here.