You can find, add & update onboarding templates under Settings. Onboarding templates allow you to set up reusable workflows for current or future partners - making it easy to get agreements signed, questionnaires collected, required documents uploaded and profiles completed/updated.
You can create onboarding templates for different talent categories such as supplier vs freelancer or graphic designer vs IT contractor. Then, when inviting them to the platform - simply apply one or more on boarding templates to gather the required information.
Take the following steps to create your onboarding templates!
- From your administrator account, navigate to the Settings menu using the drop down menu beside your name (in the left navigation bar).
- Select the Templates option
- Click on the Onboarding Templates tab
- Click on the blue Create New Template button
You will see a window that allows you to create your own custom onboarding template.
From here you can:
- Add pre-defined fields
- Create a questionnaire (or add one from your questionnaire templates)
- Add agreements for signature from your agreement templates
- Request document uploads from the freelancer or vendor
- Assign an onboarding manager
Track Onboarding Progress
If you are using onboarding templates to hire a lot of new partners, you can now track your progress with this handy report that you will find in Insights.
Next Step: Assigning Onboarding Templates