The more detail in a talents profile, the better.
Both the internal user and the external talent can update the profile, making it a robust source of information to help you select the ideal talent.
In the partner’s profile, you can:
- Identify them as a freelancer (for an individual) or company
- Add a short description of the external talent
- Add the skills or services they provide (be as detailed as possible here to ensure the best search results)
- Add links to websites and social media accounts
- Update contact information
- Create/edit the portfolio (when applicable)
Follow these steps to edit talent profiles:
- From the external talent (My Shortlist) page, select the external talent you would like to edit.
- Use the dropdown menu (three dots) next to the talent's name.
3. Select Edit profile information to update the profile information, talent photo and portfolio