Adding & Inviting External Talent
You have two options when manually adding new external talent, both using the same steps:
- Add & invite them immediately.
- Add them now & invite them later.
- Navigate to the external talent page
- Enter the talent's name and best contact email address
- Invite talent immediately by checking the box next to "Invite partners to your Shortlist right now" or
- Leave the checkbox blank to invite the external talent at a later time (this will still create a record which can later be completed or edited)
- Optional: When inviting external talent to your Shortlist, you can click the box next to the name of any template agreements that are configured for your account.
Sending Bulk Invitations to your External Talent
You can send invitations to multiple freelancers at once:
- Click the checkbox in the upper left corner of the freelancer tiles you want to invite.
2. In the top bar, you can select all visible freelancers if desired.
3. Click on the Invite To Your Shortlist icon
4. You will have the option to send any template agreements that are configured for your account at the time of invitation.
Bulk Uploading External Talent
If you have a large group of talent to add to your system, please contact email@example.com (or click the chat window in the lower right corner of your screen). A Shortlist support representative can help you bulk upload talent records.
Viewing your External Talent
To view your list of talent at any time, click "My Shortlist" in the side navigation bar.
Next up: Editing External Talent Profiles