Internal notes are very helpful for you and your internal team members. This is a way for you to leave necessary notes that pertain to a specific talent or opportunity. This feature is only visible to your internal team.
There are several ways to add internal notes:
- Add an internal note within the talent's profile
- Add an internal note on a talent's record within a workflow
- Add an internal note within an opportunity
Any time you see the internal note button, it is an opportunity to add information for your internal team only to see.
Add an internal note within the talent's profile
You can add an internal note to a talent's profile to make sure that your team members are aware of information relating to that talent.
- Go to the talent's profile
- Under the tabs menu, click the internal note button
- Once done, hit the Save button
Add an internal note in a workflow
- Navigate to the workflows tab
- Select the desired workflow
- Click on the desired talents name
- Select the internal note icon, add your note and click save
- Select the internal note option, add your note and click save
Add an internal note within an opportunity (job opening)
You can leave an internal note within an opportunity to update other team members on your thoughts.
Adding a note to a talent within an opportunity:
- Go to the desired opportunity
- Under the desired talent, click on internal note
- Enter your notes and click the save button