The talent relationship manager feature in Shortlist helps you direct information about talent activities to the appropriate member of your team. Directing notifications to the best team member increases efficiency and helps build strong connections with your external talent.
You can choose who on your team owns each talent relationship and, therefore, receives notifications of talent activity in Shortlist. Automatically directing notifications to the appropriate team member increases efficiency and helps build strong connections with your external talent.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Understanding relationship manager roles
- Methods for assigning relationship managers
- More information
Methods for assigning relationship managers
- By selecting a specific talent and viewing their profile
- By selecting one or multiple talents from the tile view
- By selecting for an entire group
Inside a talent profile
- Navigate to the desired talent's profile
- On the right side, you will see the "relationship managers" section
- Click on "Set relationship managers" to select or remove the desired team members
- Click Save after you make any changes
From talent tiles
- Click the checkbox in the upper left corner of the talent tiles for which you would like to set a relationship manager.
- At the top of the screen, select "Set relationship managers" to select or remove the desired team members.
3. Click Save after you make any changes
For a group of talent
- Select the desired group by clicking on the group name
- Click on the dropdown menu on the upper right side (beside the Add to group button)
3. Select "Set relationship managers" to select or remove the desired team members
4. Click Save after you make any changes
When assigning the relationship manager for a group of talent, you may notice that the check box has 3 default settings: Check mark in the box - the team member is set as the relationship manager for all selected talent. No check mark - the team member is not set as a relationship manager for any of the selected talent. Minus sign - the team member is set as a relationship manager for some of the selected talent, but not all of them. You can click into the box to edit these designations.