Source great talent with your public facing opportunity portal! Customize your public portal to display open opportunities, projects and job openings, in order to invite the best talent to apply.
Any time you choose to post a public-facing opportunity (job opening, project or requisition), it will be posted to your public opportunity portal.
When creating an opportunity, you will have the chance to indicate whether you want it to be public facing for all talent to view, or private for only the talent you want to invite to respond.
The portal can be shared via a direct link to social media and your network in targeted emails. You can also embed this link directly into your website so talent can easily find it!
Setting up your public portal
- From your administrator account, click on your avatar to select Settings from the dropdown menu
- Select the Portal tab to edit your public portal
- Add an attention grabbing cover photo that represents your company and the work you do
- Enter a header and description to communicate the type of talent you are looking for
- Set your theme color
- Click the Save button at the bottom to make your portal live
Note: Use the link at the top to view your portal from the public perspective. Sharing it with your network and in social media will help you attract the talent you need.
Adding content to your portal
Your portal is where talent can discover and apply to your public projects and job openings.