Creating groups is easy! Simply click the blue “Add Group” button at the top of your Groups page. (You can navigate to the Groups page by using the side navigation bar).
Then enter the name of the group you would like to create and add a logo for your group. You can either add a logo from our available options or upload your own.
Enhance your Groups
Enable the Advanced properties button to provide additional information about your group.
Under Advanced properties, you will be able to add Cover photo, Description, and other key details about the group.
Once your new group is created, you can add external talent to that group.
There are three ways on how to add a talent to a group
- Add a talent through the Talent's profile
- Add in bulk by going through the list of your Talent
- Add a new talent directly to a group by clicking on the Add talent button from the Group page
Add a talent through the Talent's profile
- Navigate to the talent's profile
- Use the menu to select "Add to Group"
- In the pop up window, use the dropdown menu to select the desired group name
Add in bulk by going through the list of your Talent.
- Navigate to your My Shortlist page or the list of all your talent
- Select the Talent that you would like to add to your group
- Click on the Add group button
- Select the Group from the dropdown menu and click on Add
You can also add new talent directly to a group by clicking on the Add talent button. Learn more on how to invite talent on your account here.