Request feedback is a tool that allows you to ask both team members (other Shortlist users) or people outside of your Shortlist to review your external talent
Follow these steps to request feedback on your external talent:
- Navigate to the profile for the talent you would like feedback on.
- Click the Request Feedback button on the right side of the screen.
- In the pop-up window, enter the email address (or team member's name) of whom you would like to send the request for feedback.
- Enter a brief message (optional).
- If you want the person providing feedback to be a new team member, check the box next to "Invite people outside Shortlist to register".
- Click Send
The reviewer will be able to type a comment, select related services or skills, rate their performance, and give them a overall "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" recommendation.
Note: If the reviewer has been invited to register, they will be able to do so after submitting their feedback.