You can manage all aspects of your talent relationships directly from Shortlist! Messaging talent can be done within their profile, workflows, and within opportunities they are working on, making it easy to review all communications within the platform and isolate subject matter when needed.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Sending your talent messages through Shortlist helps you keep track of conversations without weeding through emails.
Communications in talent profiles
Messaging can be done in talent profiles for a single talent or a group of talent for general messaging.
Sending a message from a talent's profile
When you send a message through your talent's profile, they will receive an email notification with a link to respond directly to your message. Additionally, both internal team members and talent can reply directly to direct messages, right from your email, without the need to log in to review and respond.
Here's how to respond to a message through Shortlist:
- Navigate to the desired talent's profile
- Select the "Messages" tab
- Enter your message and click the "enter" or "return" button on your device
4. You will be notified when your talent sends you a response
5. All your conversations with this talent are stored in their profile!
Additionally, you can send a custom message in bulk. This can be used for sending an update or a reminder to your talent.
- Go to the list of all your talent.
- Select the specific talent by marking a check on the talent's tile
- Under the Actions bar, click on the dropdown option and select 'Send message'
- Enter the subject and content of your message
- Click Send
Note: When you send a message to your external talent, they can respond directly from the email they will receive. Their reply will then be automatically sent to their profile.
Sending a message in workflows
You can message talent at any stage in a workflow, highlighting the specific area or stage that your comment pertains to.
Workflows are used throughout your Shortlist platform (ex. onboarding, opportunities, etc.). Messaging your talent follows the same functionality throughout.
Your talent will also be able to track conversations from their workflow dashboard:
Sending a message in tasks
Sending a message in tasks can be done by clicking into the task and selecting the messages tab: