Talent ranking, ratings, and reviews help your team get a clear picture of past performance - at a glance.
Note that Talent may also be referred to as partners, vendors, freelancers, contractors or a custom term determined by your account administrator.
Ratings and reviews help you and your internal team evaluate what type of performance to expect from each talent. You can provide feedback on your own experiences or request it from other internal team members and even external clients based on their experiences.
Your talent will never see their rank, ratings, or reviews.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Ranks are easy to add to individual talent or a group of talents with the same rank. You can also edit the terms used or even disable ranks.
Adding ranks to individual talent
- From your Talent Direcoty tab, select the talent you would like to rank
- Click on the medal icon next to the avatar to select the desired rank
3. Return to your talent list, and the rank will appear in the upper left corner of the talent's tile
Adding ranks to multiple talent
- From your talent tab, select multiple talents by clicking the checkboxes in the upper left corner of their talent tiles
2. Once you have selected all the talent you want to rank, click the "Rank partner" icon at the top of your screen
3. Select the desired rank from the dropdown menu, and the selected talent will all show the rank you selected
Editing and disabling rank terms
If the default terms "gold, silver, bronze, or blacklisted" don't fit your business, they can be easily changed by your account administrator.
- Go to Settings in the dropdown by your name.
- Select "Partner ranking" from the menu toward the top of your screen
- Click the Edit button
4. Edit the terms to fit your needs or uncheck the checkboxes to disable any ranks
5. Click "Save changes" to make your changes live
Rating and Reviewing Talent
Each review gives you the opportunity to:
- Add a text review
- Tag related skills or services
- Rate the talent based on 3 criteria
- Give the talent an overall thumbs up or thumbs down based on your experience with them.
- If the review is related to a Request, you can indicate that association.
Tip: Adding more reviews from multiple users gives a well-rounded view of the talent's performance. Average ratings are based on all criteria ratings, and are displayed on the talent's tile.
Add a review in a talent's profile
- Navigate to the talent's profile
- Scroll down to the "Leave feedback" section
3. Enter your comments, rate them on the criteria listed and give them a general "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" recommendation. If they have been invited to a task, you can associate the review with that work in the indicated field.
4. Click the blue "Post private feedback" button to save your review
Add a review directly from a task
When you mark a task as complete, you will have the option to leave your own review or request feedback from another individual.
If you would like to provide feedback at a later time, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the desired task
- In the ellipses dropdown menu, select the option to either leave a review or request feedback.
A feedback request can be sent via email to an internal team member or an external party that is not an internal Worksuite user.
Using this feature gives your clients the opportunity to provide honest feedback on talent performance, helping you know who to assign work to in the future. It also shows your clients you value their experiences and opinions!
To request feedback on a talent:
- Navigate to the desired talent profile
- In the Actions menu, select Request feedback
- Enter either your teammate's name or the email address the request should be sent to
- Add optional text (this will be included in the request email)
- Click Send
The person whose feedback you seek will then receive an email.
If the email recipient does not have access to your Worksuite or the talent's profile, they will not be given any access. The only action they can take is to complete a feedback form.
Tasks & projects overview