Ratings and reviews help you and your internal team evaluate what type of performance to expect from each talent. You can provide feedback on your own experiences, or request it from other internal team members and even external clients based on their experiences. Your talent will never see their ratings and reviews.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Each review gives you the opportunity to:
- Add a text review
- Tag related skills or services
- Rate the talent based on 3 criteria
- Give the talent an overall thumbs up or thumbs down based on your experience with them
- If the review is related to a Request, you can indicate that association
Tip: Adding more reviews from multiple users gives a well-rounded view of the talent's performance. Average ratings are based on all criteria ratings, and are displayed on the talent's tile.
Add a review in a talent's profile
- Navigate to the talent's profile
- Scroll down to the "Leave feedback" section
3. Enter your comments, add the skills or services that relate to your experience, rate them on the criteria listed and give them a general "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" recommendation
4. Click the blue "Post private feedback" button to save your review
Add a review directly from a request
- Navigate to the request you are working on
- Under the Awarded section, click on Leave Feedback
A feedback request can be sent via email to an internal team member or to an external party that is not an internal Shortlist user.
Using this feature gives your clients the opportunity to provide honest feedback on talent performance, helping you know who to assign work to in the future. It also shows your clients you value their experiences and opinions!
To request feedback on a talent:
- Navigate to the desired talent profile
- In the Actions menu, select Request feedback
- Enter either your teammates name or the email address the request should be sent to
- Add optional text (this will be included in the request email)
- Click Send
The person whose feedback you seek will then receive an email.
If the email recipient does not have access to your Shortlist or the talent's profile, they will not be given any access. The only action they can take is to complete a feedback form.
Feedback is only available for internal users to view - your talent will never see the feedback posted to their profile.