Reviews and ratings help you and your team evaluate what type of performance to expect from your external talent.
Each review gives you the opportunity to:
- Add a text review
- Tag related skills or services
- Rate the talent based on 3 criteria
- Give the external talent an overall thumbs up or thumbs down based on your experience with them
Tip: Adding more reviews from multiple users gives a well-rounded view of the external talent’s performance. Average ratings are based on all criteria ratings, and are displayed on the talent's tile.
Add a review in a talent's profile
- Navigate to the talent's profile
- Scroll down to the "Leave feedback" section
3. Enter your comments, add the skills or services that relate to your experience, rate them on the criteria listed and give them a general "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" recommendation
4. Click the blue "Post private feedback" button to save your review
Add a review directly from a request
- Navigate to the request you are working on
- Under the Awarded section, click on Leave Feedback
Feedback is only available for internal users to view - your talent will never see the feedback posted to their profile.