Adding and inviting talent is the beginning of your talent relationships within the Worksuite
Groups help you find the talent you need quickly and easily. They can be created based on the best criteria for your organization. Click the header in this section to learn more about Groups.
Groups are often defined by talent specialty or location. Talent can be added to multiple groups so they appear in many searches. For example, a software developer in New York could be put into two groups - Software Developers and New York.
Sending the invitation
Once you have completed the above information for your new talent, you can choose one of the following:
- Save and invite them later.
- Invite them now with the standard invitation email
- Invite them now with a personalized message in the invitation email
You can send invitations to multiple talents at once:
- Click the checkbox in the upper left corner of the talent tiles you want to invite.
2. In the top bar, you can select all visible talent if desired.
3. Click on the Invite To Your Worksuite icon
4. You will have the option to choose the options as indicated above for single invitations
Invitation links give you a more personal way to invite your talent to Worksuite and are a great way to engage teammates who are not using the Worksuite platform. onboarded
With these links, you can send out invitations from your email. In addition, links can be configured with workflows, relationship managers, and groups so that you can create different links for different talent categories.
Creating Invite Links
- From the home screen of your Worksuite account, select the Get Invite Link button in the upper right corner.
- Select the onboarding workflow you want to connect to this link. Click here to learn more about onboarding workflows.
- Select the Relationship Manager for this invite link (optional).
- Enter the Group(s) talent should be added to when they register with this invite link (optional).
- Click on the Get Invite Link button.
- Copy and paste the link into a custom email sent from your email address.
- When your external talent receives your email, they will register for your Worksuite and complete any onboarding items you assigned to this link.
Bulk uploading talent
If you have a large group of talent to add to your system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (or click the chat window in the lower right corner of your screen). A Worksuite support representative can help you bulk upload talent records.
Next up: Editing Talent Profiles