Keep track of all documents and agreements for each talent in one location - the talent profile! This is a great feature that allows you to track compliance, review previous contracts and ensure you have the most up to date information from each talent you work with.
Agreements and documents can be assigned for signature or directly uploaded by taking action in the talent profile, creating associated stages in workflows or initiating the requirement in your tasks.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Document types
- DocumentsDocument status
- Learn more
There are two types of documents in Shortlist, and it is important to know the difference.
- Agreements - Agreements are documents that require a signature, which is obtained via e-signature in Shortlist. They can only be sent by the internal user - talent cannot initiate agreements.
- Documents - Regular documents do not require a signature, and can be uploaded to the talent's profile by either an internal user or the talent.
Agreements can be sent from pre-configured templates or uploaded and configured in a talent profile. If you would like a template agreement added to your platform, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your account manager.
Agreements and documents in workflowsEnsure talent compliance by adding agreements and documents to workflow stages. Once you do, each talent that progresses through the workflow will be asked to sign the same agreements and upload documents that pertain to their role. This is a great automation to make your life easier!
Once you're in the workflows tab, you can quickly review agreements and document status for all talent!
Sending agreements from talent profiles
You can also send agreements to talent already in your Shortlist.
Sending agreements from tasks
Each agreement will be assigned a status, depending on the actions that have been taken:
Waiting for others status indicates that the agreement was configured to require 2+ signatures. One person has signed, and the agreement is pending additional signatures.
Each document will be assigned a status, depending on the actions that have been taken:
Unverified and Verified status is directly related to whether or not the requested document was configured to require verification from an internal team member.
Manual file uploadTo upload a new document / file to the talent profile from your user account:
- Navigate to the desired talent profile
- Click on the Documents tab within their profile
- Scroll to the bottom
- In the Other Documents section, click Upload new file
- In the pop-up window, you can upload the document, choose the document type, set the document type, date of issue and expiration date, leave a message and chose whether or not to notify the talent of a new document via email
- Click Add file and you are done!