There are two types of documents in Shortlist, and it is important to know the difference.
- Agreements - Agreements are documents that require a signature, which is obtained via e-signature in Shortlist. They can only be sent by the internal user - external talent cannot initiate agreements. Learn more about configuring and sending agreements for signature here.
- Documents - Regular documents do not require a signature, and can be uploaded to the talent's profile by either an internal user or the external talent.
To upload a new document / file:
- Navigate to the desired talent profile
- Click on the Documents tab within their profile
- Scroll to the bottom
- In the Other Documents section, click Upload new file
- In the pop-up window, you can upload the document, choose the document type, set the document type, date of issue and expiration date, leave a message and chose whether or not to notify the talent of a new document via email
6. Click Add File and you are done!
You can also add a requested document that can be added as part of the Onboarding template. Learn more here.