Partner payment requests can be reviewed and processed from three locations:
- The main Payments tab - all talent invoices
- The Payments tab in the talent's profile
- The Payments tab within a task that is assigned to a talent. Click here for more information.
Managing Invoices in the Payments Tab
Once you navigate to the Payments tab you can:
- View and approve unpaid invoices
- Schedule approved invoices
- Review previously completed payments
- Keep track of rejected payments
Viewing Payments in a Talent Profile
- Select the desired talent.
- View all their payment activity from the Payments tab in their profile.
- Click the dropdown to the right of the payment amount to approve invoices directly from the talent profile. Changes made here will be reflected in the main payments tab.
Internal team members can add new invoices directly to the partner profile, or add them in the Payments tab and identify which partner to attach the invoice to. When adding a new invoice, for reporting purposes it is helpful to identify which project the invoice applies to (if applicable).
Your partner will be notified whenever a change in status is made to their payment request.
Learn how to manage and schedule payments here.