Admins can archive partner from: Partner profile (ACTIONS menu) and bulk action in My Shortlist. Archived partners will be hidden from Shortlist and can always restore them later.
- When partner is archived, users can't dd them to a task / request / job opening.
- Archived partners don't come up in any searches within the application (drop downs, lists, search etc.)
- They will be hidden from any groups (including shared groups), talent pools, and My Shortlist
- They will not receive any email notifications / reminders.
- Archived partner's profile will be marked with 'ARCHIVED' status and option to RESTORE them back.
- Users can access archived partners through the ARCHIVE CONTRACTORS section, that will contain all archived partners. This section is available from the menu when we click on the initials in the left bottom.
- After restoring partner back from the archive, they will be placed in the same groups they were before. If they were registered before, they should automatically regain access to their accounts.
Archived Partner - profile:
Archived Partner's profile will have the option to restore thee partner back.
There will be no option to add documents, add to task/project, etc.
List of Archived Partners:
To view the list of all archived partners, click on the initials on the bottom left and click on 'Archived Partners'.
Bulk Archive Partners:
To archive partners in bulk, select the partners from My Shortlist and there you will get option to archive partners.