Advanced Search Capabilities are used to quickly identify talent based on keywords on a talent's record. Check out the different capabilities you can use to find keywords within your talent profiles.
A search will provide results on all things related to your Talent, including:
- Talent Profile
- Job Openings
Single word search: Type a word for show results for any talent who has the word in their profile.
- Example: consultant → will return talent with the keyword consultant on their profile
Multiple words or phrases: Searching multiple words without quotes will return results that include both words but not necessarily in that exact order or sequence.
- Example: consultant manager → will return talent with both words 'consultant' and 'manager' on their profile.
Quotes: Use quotes to search for an exact phrase.
- Example: "consultant manager" → will return talent with exact phrase 'consultant manager'
Tips & Tricks:
Each word can contain up to 2 mistakes depending on word length, however, the first letter in the keyword has to be correct.
- deer → will match dear as well
- do →will match doing
- bad → will match bedding
- bad → will not match sad
The symbols . , : ; @ ! ? _ are treated as space, all other symbols are treated as text, including punctuation.
- Product&Developer → will match 'Product&Developer'
- Product:Developer → will match 'Product' and 'Developer' keywords individually
An exclusion search is performed by using a dash preceding a word (-). This will exclude the word from the search
- -manager → will give result for all the talent who don’t have keyword ‘manager’ in their profile.