March Platform Updates!
Modified on: Sun, 22 Mar, 2020 at 8:24 PM
The development sprint for this month included new features, bug fixes and improvements within Shortlist platform.
- Content tab - Video, Text Area, PDF added in Request Data stage of onboarding. Learn more...
- Introduced Task Calendar which gives users a calendar view of all the tasks to help them in project and tasks management
- Addresses an issue with date picker adding +1 day in Add Payment and Add Requests
- Fixes issues with not possible to add task with range today only in Start/End Date
- Addresses 500 error when marking task as completed
- Fixes issue where password set during registration doesn't work when applied through Job Opening
- Addresses issue in proceeding forward with agreement stage if Stage Locking is enabled
- Fixes problem with Quick Actions cutoff on 'My Shortlist' Profiles
- Addresses issue with no character limit set for Job Opening title, which allowed user to enter too long name
- Tasks tab on Job Opening to display all tasks from various projects
- Display relationship managers on Vendor's dashboard
- Content tab available in Information Stage of Onboarding workflows
- 'Project name' fields added in Information Stage and available to pulled
- Workflow fields added to Information stage
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.