Promote a consistent identity with increased digital brand exposure.
Why Email Branding and Custom URL?
Simple... Increased adoption!
Your users are more likely to use the Worksuite platform when you have a consistent look-and-feel across your website and your internal tools.
Our customers value the importance of a strong brand identity, and that’s why Worksuite offers the flexibility and customization to align with your organization's brand.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Custom URL
- Custom Branded Emails
What is Custom Branding?
Custom Branding comes in two parts: Custom Email Templates and a Custom URL.
- Email Templates: Use your organization's logo and color scheme to provide a cohesive feel for your internal teammates and external talent. Even more important, you get to choose your Send From Name & Email to ensure high deliverability and adoption rates.
- Custom URL: Use your company's domain instead of Worksuite. For example, instead of company.worksuite.com, you can choose talent.yourcompany.com. It can be whatever you choose! It can be immensely helpful for your business's online presence since it's easier to remember.
In-App Branding: Every Worksuite account can be custom branded within the application to define your company name, logo, and color theme at no extra cost. This is done in the Settings menu. To learn how, please review the article on Settings "here".
FAQs Is branding included in my subscription plan? - Custom branded emails and URL is included in our Enterprise plan. For Essentials and Vision plans, you may purchase the custom branded emails and URL separately or combine them into a single package. How much does email templates and custom url cost? - Emails Templates: $2,000 USD - Custom URL: $2,000 USD - Branding Bundle (Email + URL): $3,000 How do I sign up for custom branding? - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start the 2-3 week process!
Your Worksuite account URL is created in the following format:
Customers can request a custom URL designed to match the company's main URL and re-direct their freelance talent to the correct location. For example:
How to Get Started
Note: The company domain manager should be included in the communication to expedite the process!
1. To kickstart, your Worksuite account manager will provide the following information below:
2. Once all the details are provided, our Product team will produce the DNS CNAME and will facilitate it to the customer's domain manager.
3. The customer's domain manager creates the CNAME in their domain.
4. The customer confirms to Worksuite's implementation specialist, that the CNAME has been created.
5. product team to finalize configuration and test the desired custom URL.
6. Once the new custom URL has been tested and verified, the customer will be notified of completion. At this point, the new URL is live!
Please note that this process takes 2-3 weeks to be completed
Custom Branded Emails
All emails sent by the Worksuite platform are based on a set of templates. By default, these templates have the customer's company name in the text and Worksuite branding in the header/footer areas.
Customers can request to update these templates to reflect the company's logo and color theme. This provides a more cohesive feel for internal teammates and external talent. Please see an example below:
Customizable Email Features
Footer link (website, social media links, etc.)
How to Get Started
1. To begin the process, your Worksuite account manager will need the information below.
- Company logo with no background
- HEX colors
- Active links as referenced above
- Font style (if a new style is desired)
- Email address that emails should be sent from (ex. email@example.com)
- Name the emails should be sent from (ex. company name)
2. An implementation specialist will design a sample template based on the information provided and send you a sample for approval.
3. Once the sample is approved, your specialist will design the remaining templates, and Worksuite product team will complete the final configuration for testing.
4. When testing is complete, the new emails are live!
Please note that this process takes 2-3 weeks to be completed.