Uploading an invoice and checking on payment status is easy using your Worksuite dashboard.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- TABLE OF CONTENTS
Invoices can be uploaded in the following locations:
- Directly from your dashboard in the Payments tab
- Within a specific task
Adding an invoice to your dashboard
- After accessing your dashboard, navigate to the Payments page by clicking on the dollar sign button at the left of your dashboard.
- Click on the Add new expense button
- Add your invoice details
- Upload the invoice document if required.
- Click the Send button to submit your invoice for approval and payment
Your customer will receive an email notification that you have uploaded a new invoice, and you will receive an email notification when your client has marked your invoice as Approved.
Once Approved, your client will Schedule your invoice for a weekly or monthly pay run, depending on their payment cycle. Please consult with your client for any questions regarding payment timing.
Uploading invoices via task
- Navigate to the Tasks & Projects module
- Click into the specific task, either via Projects > name of project > task name or from "All Tasks" page
- Add new invoice
- Add invoice details the same way as steps 3 - 5 for uploading an invoice via your dashboard
Reviewing payment status
From your Payments page, you can view three invoice statuses: Unpaid, Paid, and Rejected.
Please see our dedicated articles regarding how to download:
Have questions about downloading payment reports?
Click the Support button in the bottom right to contact our amazing Support team or reach out to email@example.com