Using Shortlist Payments you are able to access payment reports via the Shortlist platform. Just follow the steps below!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Methods for downloading payment reports
Methods for downloading payment reports
Payment reports can be downloaded using two methods:
- In the payments module
- By entering specific URL's when logged into your administrator account
Downloading reports in the payments module
Step 1: Navigate to the desired payments
- Navigate to the payments module
- Select the desired payment status
Step 2: Export payment information
- Click on the ellipses (3-dot) dropdown menu
- Select the option to export payments
- Enter the desired date range
- When you click the button to download, payments will be exported in .csv format
Step 3: Manipulate payment data as needed
- When the export is complete, payments in all statuses are available. Use the filtering functions in your spreadsheet editor to manipulate the data for other views.
If preferred, you can download payment reports using the following method.
Append the following links to the end of your Shortlist account URL. Anytime you download invoices using these links, they will be up to date.
In the examples below, we are using mycompany to represent our account name.
Unpaid Payments: /api/payments/export_unpaid/
Approved Payments: /api/payments/export_approved/
All Payments: /api/payments/export_to_zip/
Questions: Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org