In order to have a clear idea of when to expect your payments to arrive, It is important to understand what the status of your invoices means. Please read below for an overview of your invoice status possibilities within the Worksuite platform.
The status of your invoices are visible from the Payments module, you can access this module by clicking on the dollar sign icon at the left of your dashboard.
There are five statuses of Payments. Below is a brief description of each status:
- New - New payments will be in the unpaid category when you or your client creates a new invoice. This status indicates that the payment is still in the initial stage and is yet to be approved for payment processing.
- Approved - Payment will be in the Approved status when your client approves your invoice. This status indicates that the payment is approved and ready to be scheduled for payment, but has not yet been scheduled.
- In-Flight - This status indicates that the payment is on its way and will be available in your account in 1-2 business days for local transfers and 5-6 working days for international wires.
- Paid - Payment will be in Paid status once it has been processed and should be available in your bank account. This generally happens 5-6 working days after processing begins, but can take longer if there is an issue that needs to be solved.
- Rejected - Your client has rejected your invoice and you will need to make modifications prior to re-submission for payment.
Have questions about payment statuses in Worksuite?
Click the Support button in the bottom right to contact our amazing Support team or reach out to email@example.com