The following is an overview of the Worksuite Pay process for your written reference. If you are new to Worksuite Pay, a member of our Payment team will be walking you through the steps, so please be sure to keep track of any questions.
About Worksuite Pay
Worksuite Pay is an invoice-based system that allows you to control if and when an invoice is paid. This requires action from your team prior to being processed for payment.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- About Worksuite Pay
- Scheduling an invoice for payment
- Wire instructions
- Invoice status
- Talent notification
Scheduling an invoice for payment
- When an invoice is added to the system, it starts in the New status.
- The appropriate member(s) of your team will then take two steps toward the invoice getting paid.
- Approve the invoice
- Schedule the invoice
The partner must have completed their bank details in order for the invoice to be Scheduled. The Schedule button will be greyed out if the partner is not payable. As your talent partners are onboarded to your Worksuite customer tenant, we collect their bank account information in our secure and dynamic Bank Details Form.
Once the invoices are Scheduled for a pay run, Worksuite Pay handles the processing from there!
- An automated email will be sent to your Finance team at approximately 9:00p Eastern upon initiation of the pay run, on Fridays for weekly pay runs and on the last day of the month for monthly pay runs. It will have funding instructions that detail the number of payments and total amount to fund, as well as the wire details to ensure funds land in your PPFA in a timely manner.
- As soon as we receive the funding, the payments that were prepared over the weekend begin sending. Though the notification arrives late on a Friday, we do not expect you to still be working at that time! Wiring the funds on Monday morning works just fine.
- The payments will land same-day or within 1 business day for U.S. recipients and within 2 to 3 business days for non-U.S. beneficiaries.
Flexible Funding Options
For each set of payments we process to your freelancers, we receive your funding in a dedicated Payment Processing Funding Account (PPFA). Upon a Compliance review of your business, we will establish your PPFA with a unique and static set of wire instructions (below).
Worksuite offers various options to fund this account to suit your Finance/AP preferences.
For the ultimate convenience, we can obtain your one-time bank authorization to pull the funding directly from your bank account to your PPFA, via wire or ACH transfer.
You can also push the funding to your PPFA; note that the funding must be received within 2 business days of the pay run start.
The wire instructions for your PPFA are unique and static, allowing you to set up a wire transfer template in your online banking system for quick and easy funds transfer for each pay run (note that these are wire details, not ACH):
Payment Processing Funding Account
ACCOUNT NAME: Moneycorp US Inc. USD Client Account
ABA ROUTING NUMBER: XXXXXXXXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXXXXXXX
BANK CODE (BIC/SWIFT): BOFAUS3N
BANK ADDRESS: 222 Broadway, New York, NY 10038, United States of America
QUOTE THIS REFERENCE: CKXXXXXXXXXX
The CK reference number is important to include as it directs the funds to your unique PPFA.
The invoices' status will advance to Processing upon initiation of the pay run, subsequently to In Flight once the funding is received and the payments are on their way, and finally to Paid within 3 days of being in flight.
Your talent will be notified when you have approved their invoice and when the invoice is Paid. These email notifications relieve your team from needing to send additional communications.
We are here to help! If you have any questions, please reach out to your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also take a look at our Payment Support knowledge base here.