This feature is available to all Enterprise customers.
To enable, ask your Account Manager or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What is Payment Bulk Importing?
- Bulk Importing Payments via File
- Manually Adding Payments
- Historical Payments (1099 Use Case)
- Support / Resources
What is Payment Bulk Importing?
The column headers are case sensitive, you will need to follow the exact wording and format.
You can also add custom fields to your file as column headers if they are found on your invoices.
For your convenience, we've provided an example file at the conclusion of this help article.
Bulk Importing Payments via File
- Once your Account Manager activates the feature flag in your environment, you will notice a "Bulk Add" icon appear next to "Add New Invoice"
- Click on "Bulk Add" and then a pop-up window will appear.
- Click on "Upload data from file" and an additional window will appear to select your file.
- Once your file is selected, a pop-up validation window will appear, prompting you to choose the Sheet within the file. Once selected, click on "Continue"
- The platform will ask you to confirm the selected row with column headers
- The platform will then match and validate the header columns and information for accuracy
- You will click on "Confirm mapping" for each column header and finally click on "Review"
- The platform will begin processing payments, and if successful, you will receive a green import notification.If there is a problem with the import, a red notification will appear, and an email notification with the details of the problem will be sent.
To see it in action, watch this how-to video!
Manually Adding Payments
If you have a few payments to add, you can use the built-in spreadsheet to enter them manually.
Click on the "Bulk Add" icon in the Payments module, and then a pop-up window will appear
Check out this interactive step-by-step guide to see it in action!
Historical Payments (1099 Use Case)
By default, Worksuite invoices for which our Global Pay customers processed the associated payments off-platform are included in our 1099 filings.
To file for payments made externally and which are not already represented by a Worksuite invoice, you may use the above process to upload your historical payments so they are represented by a Worksuite invoice and included in our filings.
Important Note: You will choose either New or Approved invoice status for your bulk upload. In order to be included in 1099 filings, the invoices must be marked as Paid.
Please see here for detailed information about Worksuite's 1099 filing process.