A content tab is added to Request Data stage of the onboarding workflows. The pdf has to be attached somewhere in the system and present in the database to be embedded in the workflow.
Below is the step by step process:
- Create a new custom field template with Document Request content item and make it visible to vendors. Save the template.
- Open 'New Job Opening' form.
- From Custom fields, choose the custom field template you created in above steps.
- Upload the PDF file and create job opening.
- Click on 'Make Live' to make the job opening live.
- Copy link to job opening and open it on incognito mode.
- Copy link to uploaded PDF, eg: https://mumbaienterprise.demo.shortlist.co/api/public/job_openings/attachments/1/download/?inline=true
- Navigate to onboarding and edit/create onboarding workflow with Request Data stage and in the content tab of request data select the option to embed PDF.
- Paste the link of the PDF you copied from the job opening page in the text box for PDF. Save the Onboarding workflow and assign to a freelancer.
- This is how it will look as preview to the freelancers.