You can upload documents to your profile, whether it be a resume, an SOW, or anything relevant to your contract works specifics.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What kind of Documents and Files can I Upload?
- How to Upload a Document or File to your Profile
- Learn more:
What kind of Documents and Files can I Upload?
The following document types are accepted:
- Microsoft® Word® or similar word processing files (.doc, .docx, .rtf, .rtx, .odt)
- Plain text (.txt)
- Microsoft Excel® files (.xls, .xlsx)
- Graphics (.tiff, .tif, .jpeg, .jpg, .jpe, .png)
- Video (.flv, .mov)
The platform cannot process documents with signature boxes, watermarks, password fields, or other security features. Remove these features by printing and re-scanning the document.
How to Upload a Document or File to your Profile
- Log in to your Worksuite account
- Click the Documents module
- Click on Files
- Click on Upload
- Follow the steps to upload your file
- Select the file that you want to upload (choose one).
- Designate the type of document from the drop-down menu
- Issue date (if applicable)
- Expiry date (if applicable)
- Add a message to your Administrator (optional)
- Click on Add File