In this article, you'll find answers to our most common issues related to invoicing and payments and the resolutions to them.
- How do I get paid?
To get paid, you need to complete two items:
- Add your banking and tax information (this is generally requested during onboarding, but you can do it at any time from your dashboard).
- Upload your invoice when work has been completed. Read more on how to upload an invoice here.
- Can I edit or delete my invoice?
If you need to edit your invoice, you can do so while it is in the New stage (once it is set to the Approved or Scheduled stage, please reach out to your client for any changes).
- Why can't I click on the Next button?
If any of the mandatory fields are left blank, it will not allow proceeding further. Please fill out the required fields and the Next button can be clicked.
- Why isn't the bank information page loading?
In this case, try using a different browser and make sure you're on a computer instead of a mobile device.
- Why haven't I received my payment?
If you expected to receive your payment and it hasn't arrived, please review more information here.
Bank details FAQs
- Updating bank information
You can update your banking information in your Settings menu. Review instructions here.
- Bank branch details are unknown
You can use your browser search bar to search the Bank Name & Branch location to get the Branch details.
- The routing number is unknown
You can use your browser search bar to search for the routing number using the bank name
- Bank does not have a routing number
You can use the BIC/SWIFT Code in the Routing Number field\
- Business banking details
If you are entering details for your business, read here for more information.
- Details around current bank account details
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have questions about downloading payment reports?
Click the Support button in the bottom right to contact our amazing Support team or reach out to email@example.com